Thank you for selecting Cedar Creek Realty for your vacation rental. Receipt of your confirmation obligates you, the renter, to the below listed Rental Contract Terms and Conditions.
VACATION RENTAL CONTRACT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for selecting Cedar Creek Realty for your vacation rental.
AGENT: All cabins are privately owned and are managed by Cedar Creek Realty, 1332 Oak Ct. PO Box 818 Arnold, CA 95223. 209-795-4663, toll free: 866-746-5050, FAX 209-795-5050, www.cedarcreekrealty.com. Our office is located on the North side of Highway 4 one mile past the shopping center and next to the El Dorado Saving Bank time and temperature tower. Office Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm 7 days a week except major holidays. 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Emergencies: 209-795-4663 After Hours Cabin Emergencies: Kelley Stellar/Rental Mgr. 209-795-4539 HM, 209-985-1368 CELL or George Heisinger 209-795-1796
RESERVATIONS, DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Check or Cash. All payments are due in full 21 days prior to your arrival; we do not accept partial payments. You must provide a valid credit card number to secure and confirm a reservation as well as for full security for any additional charges or damages during your stay. This applies when paying with a credit card, check or cash. Complete and return your Confirmation (1 page), our Contract Terms and Conditions (2 pages) and the Winter Condition Advisory (1 page).
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be made a minimum of three weeks prior to your arrival date for a refund. A $100 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations inside of the 21 day period will be subject to the full rental amount unless we can re-rent the cabin.
LIABILITY: Cabins are inspected prior to and after each use. Renter is liable for any and all damages or additional costs incurred during their stay. Renter shall save and hold harmless the agent and/or owner against any and all claims and liability including but not limited to weather, natural disasters, PG&E outages, injury or death to any person and/or damage to or loss of property in or about the premises. Renters and/or their guests must abide by all pertinent CC&R’s, local ordinances and laws. Due to the nature of the area, Wi-Fi, although advertised, is not guaranteed. There are no refunds for non-operable Wi-Fi.
SECURITY DAMAGE INSURANCE: This Security Deposit Protection plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 will be charged to the credit card on file. If during your stay at one of our Rental Properties an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000, certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Security Deposit Protection coverage are contained in the Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Policy, you may also go online www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/10sdi. The Security Deposit Protection can be purchased up to and including at check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Cedar Creek Realty any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Security Deposit Protection. Please contact CSA directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU OPT OUT OF THIS PLAN A CASH DEPOSIT EQUIVALENT OF THE COVERAGE LIMIT OF $3,000 IS REQUIRED.
OCCUPANCY: All our cabins are NO SMOKING, if a smoke smell is detected in the cabin upon your departure charges will apply, so please smoke outside and CLOSE THE DOOR! Unless otherwise stated pets are not allowed. The number of guests may not exceed the maximum number determined by the owner and stated on the website. Violations are subject to additional charges in the same amount as the full rental fee paid. “Stacking” is strictly prohibited.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Failure to comply with the rental contract terms & conditions, damage to cabin or contents and/or miscellaneous services including but not limited to extra cleaning, excess trash removal, late check-out, phone charges, loss of keys, mailing back personal property etc. will result in additional charges to your credit card. Renter is also responsible for any costs resulting in attorney’s fees incurred for costs of collection.
WHAT TO BRING: Cabins are fully furnished and equipped as stated on our website including pots, pans, appliances, kitchen items, etc. Remember to bring sheets, towels, pillow cases and personal toiletry items (pillows, blankets and bedspreads are provided). Bed sizes can be found on your confirmation or on our website. During the fall and winter months, it is advisable to carry a small shovel and tire chains. CELL PHONE SERVICE IS NOT RELIABLE IN OUR AREA, FOR LONG DISTANCE CALLS USE A CALLING CARD.
ARRIVAL/CABIN KEYS: CHECK-IN TIME: 4:00 PM. Please pick up keys at Cedar Creek Realty, located on left side of Highway 4 one mile past the shopping center and right next to the El Dorado Savings Bank time and temperature tower. If you expect to arrive after 5 pm, your rental package with keys and directions will be placed in a locked box on the side of our building next to the bulletin board. Padlock code is provided on your confirmation.
DIRECTIONS TO THE CABIN: A map with address and directions will be supplied in your rental package along with one set of keys to the cabin.
DEPARTURE: CHECK-OUT TIME: 11:00. Drop off keys at Cedar Creek Realty upon departure. If our office is closed, use the mail slot at the bottom of the front door.
During Your Stay:
- Number of overnight occupants may not exceed cabin limits as published.
- Bill all long distance calls to an outside account. Violations are subject to a $20 processing fee in addition to the actual phone charges.
- All cabins are on septic systems: use only toilet paper in the toilet, take short showers, do not put refuse down the drain and conserve water.
- In the winter park at least 25 feet from the center of the road for snowplow access.
- Secure the cabin when you go out: turn off the lights, lower heat and lock doors and windows.
- Be careful with matches, candles, fires and tools. No outdoor fires allowed.
- Turn gas off to BBQ when finished. Gas left on may drain domestic propane tank.
- A $500 fine will be assessed for digging, cutting, or destroying surrounding trees and vegetation.
Upon Departure: Check out time is 11:00. To avoid additional charges, complete the following prior to your departure. Minimum additional service fee is $25.
- Wash your dishes and put them away.
- Remember to take only your linens home.
- Clean kitchen upon departure; remove all your food and supplies from cupboards and fridge.
- Return all furniture and objects to their original positions.
- Bag and remove all refuse to outside containers located at the end of the driveway. Secure all the lids properly to discourage animals. Do not put trash in neighbors’ containers! Any excess trash over 2 cans needs to be taken to the Avery dump. There is no dumping fee and directions are provided at check-in.
- Check under beds, in closets and dressers for your clothes, battery chargers, power supply cords, electronic games, CD’s and other personal belongings.
- Reload the firewood for the next tenants.
- Turn off all appliances, lights, and ceiling fans. Leave the heat at 50°F (winter).
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- Fill out the cabin report card and return to Cedar Creek Realty office. We send these to the owners so they can improve their cabin for your next visit.
- Return cabin keys to Cedar Creek Realty by 11:00 on the day of your departure.
We hope you enjoyed your stay. Have a safe trip home and come visit us again!
Thank you for selecting Cedar Creek Realty